The Terms & Conditions of this Website, www.automechcheddar.co.uk is owned and operated by Auto-Mech Cheddar Ltd. The term ‘Auto-Mech Cheddar Ltd’ or ‘the Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Unit 4 & 5 Mendip Vale Trading Estate, Wedmore Road, Cheddar, BS273EL. Our company registration number: 07604649. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms & Conditions in their entirety you should not use the Website. These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company, so you should read them carefully.
2. The Company reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes within these pages. It is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms & Conditions to obtain details of any changes made. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.
3. All rights, including copyright and database right in the material contained in the Website and its contents are owned by the Company, licensed by third parties (associated with) for use by the Company or otherwise used by the Company as permitted by applicable law: Trademarks
4. Materials on the Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use, or except as otherwise expressly permitted. Any other use of the materials on the Website requires the prior express permission of the Company or applicable third party. All commercial use enquiries for the Company materials should be directed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When using the Website you agree to do so only for lawful purposed and in a manner which does not without limitation: infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party, amount to conduct which is unlawful, or may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, transmit obscene or offensive content or disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within the Website. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the site at any time.
6. The images, logos and names on the Website which identify the Company (Auto-Mech Cheddar Ltd), AutoCare, RMI ‘TRUST MY GARAGE’ or other third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the Company and/or the relevant third parties. All rights are reserved. Nothing contained in the Website shall be deemed to confer on any person, any licence or right with respect to any such image, logo or name.
7. Where links to other sites have been provided, this has been done so for your information and convenience only. Should you activate any of these links, you will leave the Website and the Company has no control over, does not endorse and will not accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of the material on any such other web site. You are advised to ensure that you familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions for each of the sites concerned, prior to use of the services and information they provide.
8. This Website and the information, names images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relation to the Company, its products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. The Company is only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a direct result of the Company’s breech of these Terms & Conditions. The Company excludes all liability for any business losses which you suffer, including, but not limited to loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or data, and for any other losses which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of your use of the website or the Company’s provision or failure to provide the Website. If the Company is found liable to you, it’s total liability to you in respect of any year shall be limited to £100. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit the Company’s liability for negligence resulting in death or personal injury, for fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. You agree that you will compensate the Company in full for any losses, claims, expenses, costs or liability which it suffers as a result of a breach by you of these Terms & Conditions or any other act or omission by you.
10. The Company does not warrant that the functions embedded within the material contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the Website (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice.
11. The Company will treat all such Personal Data information in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice
12. The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If a dispute arises between you and the Company, the Company will consider any reasonable request from you to resolve the dispute through an alternative dispute resolution procedure (such as mediation), rather than resort to litigation.
13. Should any clause in these Terms & Conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of laws of any state or country in which the Terms & Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that clause is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Company in respect of the provision by the company, and your use of, the Website.
15. The Company’s failure to take action in respect of any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions shall not restrict it from taking action in respect of that breach, if it continues, or in respect of any subsequent breaches of these Terms & Conditions.
16. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions or the Website, please e-mail the Company at email@example.com